The principles listed below are designed to help you in your study of the martial arts. These ideas, if followed, will forge a more solid individual.
1. EFFORT: putting forth an exertion of strength or power mentally or physically. (Make big efforts)
2. ETIQUETTE: the code of good manners which governs behavior in society. (Be of good manner and cheer)
3. CHARACTER: the total sum of qualities making up an individual; moral excellence. (Be a hero, a superior person)
4. SINCERITY: honesty of mind and intention; truthfulness. (Be sincere)
5. SELF CONTROL: control over one's own impulses, emotions or acts. (Take responsibility for who you are and what you do)
6. TENACITY: Willingness to persevere; to continue in the face of adversity. (Continue, continue.)
"THE ANGRY MAN WILL DEFEAT HIMSELF IN BATTLE
AS WELL AS IN LIFE."